Preparation time 25 minutes
• Take out, strain and rinse your Lasagna DiPalma
In a hot pan, add the oil and incorporate all the vegetables until frying and browning, start with high heat for two minutes and then lower the heat for 4 more minutes.
• For the Bechamel: Blend the milk with the flour and cook over low heat.
• Season with Nutmeg, Pepper and Salt to taste. Reserve.
• Drain and rinse your LASAGNA DiPalma.
• It is assembled by layers in a refractory, starting with Lasagna, pouring cream, then the vegetable mixture and so on, ending with gratin cheese.
• Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.